Skip to main content

Krakow

Krakow is an incredible city with astonishing architecture. The salt mine of Wieliczka was what I found most fascinating about this city. I've recently visited it and have few photos today of this stunning place where everything is sculpted out of salt with a touch of wooden elements!

These are a few scenes sculpted and built to show how salt was mined hundreds of years ago in Wieliczka, as well as, many religious elements such as the incredible chapel of St. Kinga in which the amazing crystal chandeliers were captured :)









Walls covered in salt all around the tourist routes




Chandeliers from bottom perspective from St. Kinga chapel






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Greystones

During one of the rare, sunny days in Ireland, I have visited a small town called Greystones. It is surrounded by mountains with multiple beaches on the other side of the town. The blooming landscape and beautiful shades of blue were the highlights of the views while relaxing on the beaches in Greystones!

Frost

Today I would like to show you few photos from one of the cold days that recently took place. I took pictures of nature around me. I'll hope you enjoy the gorgeous frost that can be seen on the plants as much as I do! :) Feel free to leave comments below :)    

Natalia :)

So as I wrote the last time, today I am posting something different. I am putting nature aside. In the photos you can see my amazing girl, Natalia! She's my friend since play school and I think she is gorgeous. It is always a pleasure to take photos of her! I know she will be reading this, so thank you for the great time and thank you for allowing me to share these photos here! Love you! ENJOY!                                                             And few pictures of both of us! SELFIE TIME! :)))